Similac Alimentum Ready To Feed
- Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity
- Contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow’s milk protein
- Starts reducing excessive crying due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity in most infants within 24 hours? (?based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity. Data on File, Study
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development.
You may rely on Similac if your baby has severe food allergies, a protein sensitivity that causes colic symptoms, or a protein allergy. Similac Alimentum is the #1 hypoallergenic infant formula that doctors advise because it is simple to digest and hypoallergenic.
DHA*, an Omega-3 fatty acid, is present in Similac® Alimentum® to assist the normal growth of the brain and vision. Additionally, it is created from milk from cows that have not been given synthetic growth hormones.
Similac® Alimentum is available in ready-to-feed and powder formats.
- †Similar to other infant formulas.
- ‡Hypoallergenic does not mean non-allergenic.
- *Powder format only.
Corn maltodextrin, casein hydrolysate (derived from milk), high oleic safflower oil, medium chain triglycerides (modified coconut and/or palm kernel oils), sucrose, soy oil, modified corn starch, calcium citrate, calcium phosphate, potassium citrate, xanthan gum, potassium phosphate, M. alpina oil*, L-tyrosine, magnesium chloride, L-cystine hydrochloride, sodium chloride, ascorbic acid, C. cohnii oil**, L-tryptophan, choline chloride, ferrous sulphate, potassium chloride, taurine, m-inositol, dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, mixed tocopherols, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, cupric sulphate, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, potassium iodide, phylloquinone, biotin, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin.
May contain: potassium hydroxide, citric acid, manganese sulphate.
- * Source of arachidonic acid (ARA).
- ** Source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
There are no reviews yet.