Similac Total Comfort
is comparable to Similac Total Comfort in the United States. This gentle, easy-to-digest formula is ideal for babies who struggle to tolerate other milk-based formulas. This product was created in Spain. Abbott Nutrition collaborated with the FDA to import this product in order to alleviate supply chain shortages. Because each baby’s stomach is different, it can be difficult to predict how each baby will react to a formula change. Before making any changes to your formula, consult with your pediatrician.
* Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
- FORMULA PREPARATION DIFFERENT THAN U.S. VERSION: Mix 1 scoop of formula per 1 fl oz (30 mL) of water
- COMPARABLE TO U.S. SIMILAC TOTAL COMFORT: This formula was manufactured in Spain and is similar to the U.S. version of Similac Total Comfort
- GENTLE FORMULA: An easy-to-digest infant formula for babies with delicate tummies
- NUCLEOTIDES: Similac Total Comfort contains nucleotides which support your baby’s immune system
- MEETS THE U.S. FDA’s CRITERIA: This product meets the U.S. FDA’s criteria for temporarily allowing formulas manufactured outside the U.S. for import
Similac Total Comfort Product details
Similac Total Comfort Infant Formula provides complete nutrition for babies with sensitive stomachs. Our baby formula contains partially hydrolyzed protein, prebiotics for soft stools, and is lactose intolerant. It also contains OptiGRO, our proprietary blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin to support your baby’s overall growth, brain, eye, and immune system development. Our baby formula is an excellent choice for babies who are unable to tolerate other milk-based formulas. *in certain stores, The name SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) is a registered service mark of the United States Department of Agriculture. USDA does not endorse any products, services, or businesses.
- Similac Total Comfort Infant Formula provides complete nutrition for your baby’s first year and is formulated to be gentle on tiny tummies with partially broken down protein for easy digestion, prebiotics for softer stools
- NUTRIENTS: Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby’s brain and eye development
- TRUSTED FORMULA: Similac is the #1 brand chosen by moms (Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 3/31/2018, Nielsen data)
- Accepting SNAP EBT on Grocery Pick Up* for this Item
- Lutein and DHA for baby’s developing eyes and brain
- Reduced lactose formulation 98% less lactose than standard milk based formula
- Unique dual carbohydrate blend for easy digestion and absorption
- OptiGRO® is our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein and vitamin E: these important ingredients are found in breast milk.
- DHA for brain and eye development.
- Lutein to support eye health.
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient to support developing cells.
- Our exclusive formula has:
- Partially hydrolyzed protein for easy digestion.
- A unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks.
- Calcium for strong bones – no palm olein oil.
- Nucleotides to help support the immune system.
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health.
- Clinically shown to support normal infant growth.1
- No palm olein oil.
- No artificial growth hormones.*
- Consult physician prior to switching formulas.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
- Not for infants or children with galactosemia.
100 Cal (5 fl oz, prepared as directed)
Similac Total Comfort Nutrition Data
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Linoleic Acid, mg||1000|
Similac Total Comfort Vitamins
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A, IU||300|
|Vitamin D, IU||60|
|Vitamin E, IU||1.5|
|Vitamin K, mcg||8|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1), mcg||100|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), mcg||150|
|Vitamin B6, mcg||60|
|Vitamin B12, mcg||0.25|
|Folic Acid (Folacin), mcg||15|
|Pantothenic Acid, mcg||450|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), mg||9|
Similac Total Comfort Minerals
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Similac Total Comfort Ingredients
Corn Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil. Less than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5’-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5’-Monophosphate). Contains milk ingredients.
The health of your baby is dependent on you carefully following these instructions. When preparing infant formula, proper hygiene, handling, and storage are essential. Failure to follow these instructions could result in serious consequences. Ask your baby’s doctor if you should mix with cooled, boiled water and if you should boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples, and rings before using them.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour water into clean bottle (see mixing guide).
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.8 g) to each 2 fl oz of water.
- Return dry scoop to container.
- Cap bottle; shake well; attach clean nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
Powder Mixing Guide
|Measure water||+||Add scoop(s) of unpacked level powder using enclosed scoop||=||Finished bottle
|2 fl oz||1 scoop (8.8 g)||2 fl oz|
|4 fl oz||2 scoops||4 fl oz|
|6 fl oz||3 scoops||6 fl oz|
|8 fl oz||4 scoops||8 fl oz|
1 Can = 22 Bottles (4 fl oz each)
When mixed as directed, makes approx. 90 fl oz of formula.
STORAGE & HANDLING
- Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours.
- Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened can contents within 1 month.
- Do not reuse container.
There are no reviews yet.