The next stage in formula for the growing baby. Pediatricians’ #1 Choice for Tummy Tolerance*. GOOD START PLUS 2 Ready-to-Feed Baby Formula (16 x 250 ml) is designed to complement the expanding diet of older babies, and contains added iron and calcium. Iron is important for making red blood cells, and calcium helps build strong bones and teeth. GOOD START PLUS 2 Ready-to-Feed Baby Formula also contains DHA, an Omega 3 fat that contributes to the baby’s normal physical brain & eye development, and galactooligosaccharides, a baby-friendly fibre. The ready-to-feed formulas are convenient and easy-to-use with a re-closable cap. No water, no measuring, and no mixing just shake well, open, and put into a sterilized bottle
- The next stage of formula for your growing baby with added IRON & CALCIUM; IRON is important for making red blood cells and calcium helps build strong bones and teeth
- More Pediatricians trust GOOD START as the most well-tolerated routine infant formula than any other brand. Data on file. **Ingredients not genetically engineered
- PEDIATRICIANS’ #1 CHOICE for easiest formula on baby’s tummy*
- Expert RECOMMENDED LEVELS OF DHA, an Omega 3 fat, contributing to your baby’s normal physical brain and eye development and the addition of galactooligosaccharides, a baby friendly fibre
- READY-TO-FEED formula with no mixing required; just shake well, open, and pour into a sterilized bottle and it’s ready to go. Now with a re-closable cap! The next stage of formula for your growing baby with added IRON & CALCIUM
Directions: Do Not Add Water 1. Wash your hands thoroughly. Boil clean bottles, nipples, caps and utensils in water for 5 minutes. Cool completely before using. Do not use a microwave oven to sterilize bottles or utensils. 2. Clean top of carton. Shake well before opening. 3. Pour desired amount of formula into sterilized bottle. Cap and shake well. 4. Feed immediately.
Ingredients: Water‡‡, Partially Hydrolyzed Reduced Minerals Whey Protein Concentrate‡‡, Corn Maltodextrin‡, Lactose‡‡, Palm Olein‡‡, Soybean Oil‡, Galactooligosaccharide Syrup‡‡, Cornstarch‡, Coconut Oil‡‡, High Oleic Safflower Oil‡‡ and/or High Oleic Sunflower Oil‡‡, Mortierella Alpina Oil†,‡‡, Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil††,‡‡, Taurine‡‡, L-Carnitine‡‡, Carrageenan‡‡, Trypsin‡‡, Ascorbyl Palmitate‡‡, Mixed Tocopherols‡, Vitamins (Vitamin A Palmitate‡‡, Vitamin D3‡‡, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate‡‡, Phylloquinone‡‡, Sodium Ascorbate‡‡, Thiamine Mononitrate‡‡, Riboflavin†, Niacinamide‡‡, Calcium Pantothenate‡‡, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride‡‡, Biotin‡, Folic Acid‡‡, Vitamin B12‡, Choline Bitartrate‡‡, Inositol‡‡), Minerals (Calcium Chloride‡‡, Tricalcium Phosphate‡‡, Dipotassium Phosphate‡‡, Magnesium Chloride‡‡, Potassium Citrate‡‡, Sodium Citrate‡‡, Ferrous Sulphate‡‡, Zinc Sulphate‡‡, Manganese Sulphate‡‡, Copper Sulphate‡‡, Potassium Iodide‡‡, Sodium Selenate‡‡). †A source of arachidonic acid (ARA). ††A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ‡From non-genetically engineered (GE) sources. ‡‡As always, only available from non-GE sources.
Caution: Discard unfinished formula within 1 hour after feeding.
There are no reviews yet.