Gerber Good Start Soothe Pro Formula
Gerber Good Start Soothe Pro formula, the first and only formula with 2′-FL HMO* and Probiotics (L.reuteri), designed to ease colic, excessive crying, fussiness and gas.
- New recyclable packaging!
- 2’-FL HMO* is a prebiotic just like one of those found at significant levels in breastmilk
- Comforting Probiotics, L. reuteri, have been clinically shown to reduce crying time by 50%**
- Comfort Proteins®, small proteins that are easy for tiny tummies to digest
- Carbohydrate blend with 30% lactose to help ease fussiness and gas
- Expert-recommended DHA to help support brain and eye development
Gerber Soothe Pro formula is 6-in-1. A solution to 6 common feeding issues – Colic, Crying, Fussiness, Gas, Mild Spit-Up, uncomfortable poops. Now with 2′-FL HMO*.
- One 30.6 oz can of Gerber Good Start Soothe Pro Powder Infant Formula
- SoothePro baby formula milk powder is clinically shown to reduce fussiness as early as the first feeding
- The first and only formula with 2′-FL HMO and probiotics (L.reuteri), designed to ease colic, excessive crying, fussiness and gas
- This baby formula non GMO contains Comfort Proteins that are easy for tiny tummies to digest
- Gerber baby food includes DHA to support brain and eye development
- This Gerber formula with iron is designed for infants 0-12 months old
Directions for Preparation and Use:
Use as Directed by a Doctor
Warning: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm.
Consult your baby’s doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula. Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended. Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing formula.
gerber soothe pro formula, good start soothepro formula, gerber good start soothe pro formula
There are no reviews yet.