- ALL IN ONE COMFORT: Enfamil Gentlease is scientifically formulated to help ease fussiness, crying, gas and spit-up in 24 hours
- EXPERT RECOMMENDED DHA: Enfamil Gentlease has expert recommended brain building DHA
- COMPLETE NURTITION: Contains important nutrients found in breast milk to help support cognitive brain development through their first 12 months
- NON-GMO: No added table sugar (sucrose), corn, artificial growth hormones, antibiotics or GMOs
- #1 TRUSTED BRAND: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-building & Immune Support
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula Powder
allows for a gentle start for sensitive stomachs It’s made with easy-to-digest proteins to relieve fussiness, gas, and crying in just 24 hours*. Gentlease also contains nutrients like choline and DHA, which are important for your baby’s brain development during the first 12 months. *Compared to the same infants who were fed routine Infant Formula at the start of the study.
- Clinically shown to reduce fussiness, gas, and crying in 24 hours
- Has an easy-to-digest protein blend for sensitive tummies
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand for gassy & fussy babies* *Among pediatricians recommending a brand
- Complete nutrition for healthy growth during your baby’s first year
- Perfect for plan-ahead feedings
Get our Enfamil Gentlease Baby Formula Powder in the perfect size to fit your needs. Shop this Baby Formula in Powder in 19.9 oz, 12.4 oz and 27.7 oz cans. You can also purchase Enfamil Gentlease Baby Formula Powder in a case of 4 and a case of 6.
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
35.0 servings per container
Serving Size5 fl oz
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
There are no reviews yet.