Buy Nestlé NAN Optipro 2 Online Now
Buy NAN Optipro 2 is a premium follow-on formula that is specially designed to help ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition from 6 months of age.
- During the first year of life, nutrition is critical for your baby. NAN OPTIPRO 2 is tailored to ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition from 6 months of age.
- Follow-on formula. The age optimised protein source (whey dominant) is from cow’s milk.
- Backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
- For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Is Nan Optipro 2 good for babies?Nestle Nan Stage 1 Starter Infant Formula 900g is perfect for babies from birth up to 6 months old. Remember, breastmilk is the best food for babies.
When should I give my baby NAN Optipro 2?Nestle NAN 2 is specially designed formula milk for infants over 6 months of age. It is the lactated element of nutrition during weaning, along with other foods. It should not be used as a substitute for breast milk during the first 4-6 months of the baby.
What is Nan Optipro 2 good for?
How do you mix Nan Optipro 2?
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C).
- Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
- Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
- Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
There are no reviews yet.