Buy Nestlé NAN OPTIPRO 1 – 800g Online Now
Nestlé NAN OPTI PRO 1 is a premium starter infant formula that is nutritionally complete for healthy infants from birth. Infants over 6 months of age will need additional nourishment.
Buy Nestlé NAN OPTI PRO 1, Suitable From Birth Starter Baby Formula Powder – 800g
- During the first year of life, nutrition is critical for your baby. NAN OPTIPRO 1 is tailored to ensure your formula fed infant receives balanced, high quality nutrition.
- Starter infant formula. The age optimised protein source (whey dominant) is from cow’s milk.
- Backed by more than 150 years of Nestlé expertise.
- For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
What is the benefits of NAN OPTIPRO 1?NAN OPTIPRO ONE
Ingredients Nutrition Benefit Vitamin D Helps the body absorb calcium from food, and keeps bones and teeth healthy Vitamin E Protects cells from damage, and strengthens the immune system. Vitamin C Protects against infections, builds bones and muscles, and helps wounds heal
How do you use NAN OPTIPRO 1?
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C)
- Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
- Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
- Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
Is Nan Optipro 1 good for newborns?Description. Nestle Nan Optipro 1 Starter Infant Formula is suitable for infants from birth to 6 months.
To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Close the lid tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
There are no reviews yet.