For babies with milk or lactose intolerance up to 12 months.
Gerber Good Start Soy formula helps to avoid fussiness and gas due to milk or lactose intolerance for digestive comfort while providing complete nutrition. Comfort for your baby means happiness for all.
- Milk and lactose-free nutrition
- Made with soy proteins to ease digestion for tiny tummies that are milk or lactose intolerant
- Expert-recommended DHA to help support brain and eye development
- No artificial growth hormone.*
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non rbST-treated cows **Pareve Ingredients, Manufactured on Dairy Equipment
Gerber Good Start Soy Formula Product details
- Eight 3 fl oz bottles of Gerber Good Start Soy Ready to Feed Infant Formula, Stage 1
- Gerber baby formula uses plant based protein to provide complete nutrition
- Soy proteins offer easy digestion for babies with milk and lactose intolerance
- Fortified with iron plus calcium and vitamin D for strong bones and teeth
- Contains DHA to support brain and eye development
- Designed for infants age birth to 12 months
- Ready to feed formula comes in pre-filled bottles for convenient feeding
Directions for Preparation and Use:
Use as Directed by a Doctor
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below.
Ask your baby’s doctor about infant formula feeding including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) water and preparation utensils before mixing. Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
gerber good start soy formula reviews, gerber good start soy lactose free, gerber good start soy plant based