- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM: Milk-based, 22 Cal/Fl Oz formula with enriched nutrition and a blend of nutrients to help support baby’s immune system
- PROMOTES CATCH-UP GROWTH: Clinically proven to promote catch-up growth similar to full-term breastfed infants
- BLEND OF IMPORTANT NUTRIENTS: Enfamil Enfacare has a blend of vitamin D, omega-3 DHA & vitamin C to help support length gain and lean support
- EXPERT RECOMMENDED DHA: Enfamil Enfacare has expert recommended DHA which provides brain-building nutrition
- BRAIN-BUILDING NUTRITION: Get brain building nutrition inspired by breast milk from Enfamil
- #1 TRUSTED BRAND: Enfamil is the #1 Trusted Brand for Brain-building & Immune Support
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: Enfamil is the #1 infant formula brand recommended by pediatricians
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
Buy Enfamil NeuroPro Enfacare Infant Formula Powder Online Now
Buy Enfamil NeuroPro EnfaCare Infant Formula Powder is designed to support the special nutritional needs to support catch-up growth in babies born prematurely or at low birth weight.
Our NeuroPro Enfacare is formulated to support the special nutritional needs of babies born prematurely or at low birth weight.
NeuroPro Enfacare has additional content of protein, calcium, and vitamins & minerals compared to standard term formula to help support early growth & helps your little one catch-up to full-term, breastfed infants.
Find all items available globally. Free delivery to your region. New sales every day. Anything that can be sold is listed on here.
Explore sales on your favourite brands. Goods with Discount. Money Back Guarantee. Africa delivery. Goods from all world. Unique goods.
What is Enfamil NeuroPro EnfaCare used for?
When used in a program of Enfamil formulas: Enfamil® Premature, Enfamil EnfaCare, and Enfamil® Infant; Studied before the reformulation of Enfacare based on a clinical study before the addition of prebiotics to Enfamil Infant. Studied before the reformulation of Enfacare.
†In amounts supported by clinical research.
‡Milk Fat Globule Membrane composed of proteins and fats.
1. Clandinin MT, Van Aerde JE, Merkel KL, et al. Growth and development of preterm infants fed infant formulas containing docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid. J Pediatr. 2005;146:461-468.
2. Timby N, Domellof E, Hernell O, Lonnerdal B, Domellof M. Neurodevelopment, nutrition, and growth until 12 mo of age in infants fed a low-energy, low-protein formula supplemented with bovine milk fat globule membranes: a randomized controlled trial.
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
21.0 servings per container
Serving Size5 fl oz
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.4g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
There are no reviews yet.