Enfamil Infant Formula Product details
- COMPLETE NUTRITION: Gentle formula tailored for your baby through their first 12 months
- CONTAINS DHA & CHOLINE: Important nutrients found in breast milk to help support cognitive brain development
- #1 INFANT FORMULA: Enfamil – #1 Infant formula recommended by Pediatricians
- DUAL PREBIOTICS: An exclusive blend of dual prebiotics designed to support your baby’s immune system. No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or colors.
- NON GMO: No added table sugar (sucrose), corn, artificial growth hormones, antibiotics or GMOs
- SNAP ELIGIBLE: Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
Buy Enfamil Infant Formula Powder
Enfamil Infant Formula Powder is complete nutrition designed to meet the nutritional needs of infants up to the age of 12 months.
It features choline and Omega-3 DHA—two important brain-nourishing nutrients for your baby—and has a blend of two prebiotics to help support your baby’s own natural defenses.
Complete nutrition for your baby through their first 12 months
Features choline & DHA—important nutrients for infant brain development
Has a dual-prebiotics blend to support your baby’s immune system
Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician-recommended formula brand
Perfect for plan-ahead feedings
Enfamil infant formula powder now available in stock
Our Enfamil Baby Formula Powder is available in a variety of sizes. This Baby Formula is available in powder or concentrate form for your convenience.
The powder product comes in 21.1 oz, 29.4 oz, and 12.5 oz cans, while the concentrate comes in 13 fl oz. Enfamil Baby Formula Powder can also be purchased in bulk with our convenient case of 4, case of 6, and case of 12 options.
Enfamil Formula Nutrition facts
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.
37.0 servings per container
Serving Size5 fl oz
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11.3g|
|Vitamin A: 300.00IU|
|Vitamin D: 60.00IU|
|Vitamin E: 2.00IU|
|Vitamin K: 9.00mcg|
|Vitamin B: 660.00mcg|
|Vitamin B: 120.30mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid: 500.00mcg|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
There are no reviews yet.